Tuesday 8 March 2016

Shady's Spotlight - Unif

Hey!

I spend a lot of my time scouring the internet for new clothes and styling inspiration. Today I wanted to show you some items I'm lusting after from one of my favourite brands; Unif. They have just released their spring/summer collection which has left me drooling.


Unif have this way of being able to come up with really simple designs that manage to look really edgy and stylish at the same time. For example, their Lenny top, which is pretty much just a stripy top featuring their logo...so why do I want it so bad??


I also really like the Izz dress, specifically in purple! I think it would look really cute layered over one of Unif's cool statement bras. You could team it up with a choker, black lipstick and chunky boots for a dark look, or fun, bright coloured leggings and platforms if you're feeling kawaii.


As you already know, I love pastels. But something you probably don't know is that I also love the name Bob. Don't ask me why, I just do. So could this tee be any more perfect for me? 
Now don't say "Why would you wear that? Your name isn't even Bob." Bob lives within each and every one of us okay, you just gotta feel it. So does Chad, Larry, Rick and Steve. Unif have tees with all these names on them so whichever one floats your boat, really. This tee would easily look great with a lot of things because of its simple design. I'd wear it with either a pleated skirt, some shorts or even joggers.


It's not like I don't already own platform jellies, but then i saw that Unif are selling even taller ones and to add to that, they come in pink...why do they have to play with my feelings like this? These would be a great addition to any outfit in the summer time.

Unif have a ton of shoes that I'd love to add to my collection, including an array of black boots that I would have snapped up back in my "All black everything" aesthetic days...


I've been living in my Lazy Oaf cloud jacket for the past few months and now that it is slowly getting warmer I'm like a hermit crab that's looking for a cosier, less snuggly shell for spring. The new shell has to be just as cute though. This pastel moto jacket pretty much ticks all my boxes. Well, except for the price, that is. It's a little expensive, but I'm weak and a new jacket is an investment, right? The pastel colours of the jacket can be emphasised by going crazy and teaming it with even more pastels. Or you can let the jacket be the statement item of your outfit by toning down the rest of the colours like how Unif chose to style it.


Apart from making this little wishlist I have actually made a Unif purchase recently! I got their Dose sneakers in blue as I have wanted a blue pair of shoes for a while now and they were too cute to resist. They're really comfy, have a small platform which makes them easy to walk in and feature the Unif logo at the back. They are also available in the colours black and pink. 
I can already tell that I'll be wearing these shoes a lot and will style an outfit including them really soon.


Hope you liked this spotlight post! But not too much, I don't want complaints from anyone saying they spent all their money on Unif goodies because of me.

Shady x

All photos except the last image are from the official Unif site.

No comments:

Post a Comment