Tuesday 5 July 2016

Choom's Collection - Pink Platforms

Hey!


So since I moved to Japan I bought a few pairs of new shoes and they all have one thing in common...they're pink platforms! So I wanted to do a little showcase of pink platforms for all occasions.


First of all are these gingham print summer sandals from Candy Stripper. They have a huge cushion in the shape of a heart on the front straps and a bow on the ankle straps. My favourite part about these sandals is actually the functionality over the visual! Instead of the normal buckle on the strap you use a popper to fasten the shoes then readjust the length of the ankle strap with the buckle. It makes them so much easier to take on and off.


I say they're a summer sandal but they can be paired with a cute pair of socks (try out a sheer pair they're especially cute) and you can wear them when it's cold too!

Next are my lovely ballet flatforms from Swankiss. It was honestly love at first sight with these shoes. The cut out hearts were so cute I couldn't resist! The fluffy pom poms at the front are detachable to create a different look. As amazing as these are they're really difficult to walk in >_< I've twisted my ankle in the name of kawaii way too many times in these shoes. I have another pair of Swankiss shows that are equally as difficult to walk in (and both caused a bit of ankle rubbing) so you've been warned! I don't think Swankiss sells these anymore but Bonbon21 sells a decent dupe...but you didn't hear that from me ;)


These beaut booties are so wearable for casual outfits and everyday wear. I could run around in these all day with no problem! I got these from Alta on Takeshita Dori and they have a sister shop in Shibuya 109 too, I think these are a copy of Swankiss platforms but to be honest they're way more comfortable, stable and affordable! I do have the Swankiss version in white also but I usually opt for these as my go to platforms.



Finally these ultra tall mega platform by YRU x Nikki Lipstick. I wore these for the most recent outfit post and I'm not kidding when I say you are risking your life wearing these. The platform is really thin so each step is a step into the unknown. But it's okay, I'm used to risking my life for fashion. I'm thinking about customising these actually, adding a pom pom or two! We'll see... 


That's all for my pink platform collection. I hope you enjoyed it and inspired you to get a pair of your own!

Choom xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment