Wednesday 24 August 2016

Mini Puff - Shady

Hey!


Today I thought I'd wear a casual look using mainly monochrome, with little splashes of pink because pink = the bestest. As you can probably tell, I recently took my braids out and it has been nice to have short hair while it has been so hot.


I've been trying to teach myself how to cornrow but it's so hard to practice on your own hair. So I've been sticking to simple styles until I improve, like this parted style which I accessorised with bright hair clips. It's great to have my natural hair out for a little while because it means I can go swimming and not worry about ruining my hairdresser's work.



I wore an oversized mesh tee from the brand Mini Cream, which was a cute gift from my mum, because she knows I really like the brand. They are like the Japanese answer to Lazy Oaf. Some of their items are available on ASOS and Selfridges.


The weather was really nice so I wore some little shorts underneath, with over the knee black socks. I hadn't worn my white YRU platforms for a while, I was sorta beginning to miss them! So it was nice to find the opportunity to incorporate them into an outfit.


To continue the mostly monochrome theme I wore my pixel pointer earrings from Borderline Apparel. Sometimes I think they fit my internet princess lifestyle a little too well...


I was spending the day with my friend Joss (thanks Joss for taking these cool pics, btw!) and we came across this bright coloured wall that contrasted really well with my look. It really makes the photos pop! It's always so nice when photo shoots work out so well by chance.


Shady wears:

Top - Mini Cream
Shorts - ASOS
Socks - New Look
Earrings - Borderline Apparel
Shoes - YRU






No comments:

Post a Comment