Friday 2 September 2016

Tokyo Recap - Choom

Hey!


I'm back from Tokyo! The year flew by and I enjoyed every second of it but now it's time to get back to reality and finish my degree. Last year let's do this! So this week I wanted to do a recap of my fave five looks from the past year!


First is the above pic from the Crybaby shoot. The outfit itself isn't a standout fave of mine but the whole concept put together creates an amazing effect. We put so much work into the backdrop so I'm really happy with how this turned out!


I really stepped up my co-ord game this year I think! This Mahou co-ord really showed off my new found layering skills with the doubling up of sheer dresses over a poofy Lolita skirt. It really created a princess effect which I love! 


As well as co-ord experimenting I tried out so many different hairstyles like in the Yo! Cuties shoot. I have been growing out my natural hair for a while so I was finding ways of keeping it looking cool and kawaii at the same time. The bantu knots were the perf combo for this Rih Rih look. 


I'm a keen wearer of skirts and super fem looks but I've started liking looking a bit androgynous and the BOY x GIRL shoot was the a step towards feeling comfortable in something less girly. I'm hoping to do more of these androgynous looks in the future because it feels so comfortable and effortlessly cool.


And last but not least the fairly recent Love Pink, Hate You shoot. This plastic pink jacket is one my absolute favourite pieces in my wardrobe right now and I can't wait till it lands in England (it's currently in a box on a boat on its way here!) so I can wear it 24/7! This was such a looooook and literally thrown together and shot last min next to my uni accommodation which is next to a church. There were some very shocked parents and confused children that day.

Which one is your fave??

Choom xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment