Wednesday 10 August 2016

Shady Shopper - August Wishlist

Hey!


I get asked a lot about where I buy my clothes, so come take a lil' virtual shopping trip with me! There are a lot of fashion finds I've been craving recently and I thought that I'd share some of them with you.


Now I know it's summer, but how adorable is this faux fur trapper hat from Lazy Oaf? In fact, they have a lot of things at the moment that I would die for, but my hair is pretty messy and this would be so ideal for hiding it. That's a perfectly valid reason to wear a winter hat this time of year, right? It can be worn with the sides up or down and has tie-able purple ribbons.




Anyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with sharks, they are my fave animal. It just so happens that I've been meaning to buy a new phone case for a while now. I was in my friend's car when I saw someone on the street with this amazing silicone shark case. The first thing I did when I got home was google it! I found out that it's from Stella McCartney and comes in a range of colours - grey, pink, black, blue and even a metallic gold. At the moment I can't quite justify spending so much (£45) for a phone case, but I have a feeling that I'm gonna cave soon...


I am a huge fan of Cyberdog's outlandish raver style and going to their Camden store is always such a fun experience. I am in love with their Peeker shorts, particularly in pink. I think they could really add a pop of colour to an outfit and would look interesting with some patterned or mesh tights underneath because of the holes.


I'm going on holiday soon and I wanted to make sure I was fully equipped with the right attire, so I went looking for some kawaii sandals. I managed to find the Alexis sandals from Vagabond shoemakers. They come in the standard black and white, but also in this pastel pink and a metallic silver. They have a platform but are not too high and are fairly flat so they should be comfortable to walk in. I was really keen to get them but unfortunately they aren't available in my shoe size, so it looks like someone else is gonna have to live out my sandal dream for me! 



Don't get me wrong I love spending time with my friends, but tbh I'm a bit of a lone wolf at heart. I really enjoy my own company and when I saw this dress from Disturbia Clothing it really spoke to my inner Wednesday Addams. It has a button down front and could be dressed up or down depending on what you decide to pair it with.


I came across this panel swimsuit from Jaded London in Topshop. I couldn't help imagining how cool it would look, not only as a holiday essential but also layered under a cute skirt or shorts on a night out, with some bright accessories. It features two of my fave things beginning with M, mesh and metallic! It also helped me discover that pink, white and silver are now my new fave colour combination.


Sheer clothing is on trend at the moment and I'm so into it! I like the idea of wearing an outfit and completely transforming it just by adding a see-through layer over the top. I like the Service dress from The Ragged Priest, mainly because of it's glitter fabric and it's cheeky "you're welcome" applique patch. I'd wear it with a bra and shorts underneath. I'm not quite brave enough to go Rihanna-style.


So I noticed that my old laptop is in pretty poor condition 'cause I don't look after my things. Bad Shady. But heads up - if you ever need an accessory with a little flair then Skinnydip London is the place to go. I found this laptop case with it's cute colours and little pom zip and I vow that if I get it I'll treat it right. Or at least try to...


I hope you enjoyed this wishlist of mine and it leads you to find a cute purchase for yourself. I'm sorry if it made you drool at any point!

 Also, I'm aware that I'm very late in doing so but I finally made a Snapchat! So add me 'sadiekleo' if you wanna follow my daily antics. I'll try to update as regularly as I can.

See you next week

Shady xx

Shady wears:

Top - American Apparel
Kimono - Offbrand
Jeans - Topshop
Sunglasses - Shop Jeen









1 comment:

  1. Love your style, thanks for sharing some of these awesome items/brands!!

    ReplyDelete