Saturday 8 October 2016

School Essentials, Kawaii Style! - Choom

Hey!


So it's back to uni for me! Of course I had to find the perfect stationery to ahem, aid my studies. From travel accessories to pencils, everything for me has to be kawaii! My backpack from Smiggle is both practical and fun! It has loads of pockets and compartments and can fit A4 sized papers and a laptop in quite easily. I added a fluffy heart key chain for extra fluff power! 



The picture on the right is actually of my keys and card holder! The huuuge Pero Pero Sparkles fluffy head is my Oyster card holder, so there is no chance of me losing it! I use the Spank! card holder for my student card. I then attached my keys and various other key chains just for funsies. Now for writing equipment! The rectangular pink thing is my pencil case from Smiggle featuring a cute muffin design! I also have pencils and notebooks I bought from ArtBox in Covent Garden.


I absolutely love this pencil case! It has all sorts of hidden compartments that spring out at the touch of a button! Plus storage for pens and pencil, obviously. The Sailor Moon pens I bought in Kiddyland in Harajuku. My fave is the pen that you can erase, so useful!


This year is my final year at university, aaaahhhhh!!! So I have to be super organised! This planner from Kikki.K has all the essentials, post it notes, stickers, tabs for all occasions. I am in perfectionist paradise! Plus it's so cute which is a total bonus.


Finally my folders! I'm a huge Rilakkuma fan and the Sumikko Gurashi folder is so adorable. I got three clear files for daily use...


...and three folders with separate compartments to store more files. These were bought from JP Books in Piccadilly Circus and ArtBox in Covent Garden!


Ta-da!

Now you know where to go to find kawaii stationery for the academic year. Who said learning couldn't be fun? (Tbh, learning is tough but having cute stationery helps!!)

Choom xoxo

1 comment:

  1. omg thank you for posting about Kikki.K! i had seen the site once before but totally lost it.. lol my planner will soon run out ~ i got it from Loft in shibuya and would rather get the same one T_T but stuck in London for now haha

    ReplyDelete