Wednesday 28 September 2016

Shady's Spotlight - Cyberdog

Hey!


It's Shady here and today I'm casting my spotlight on Cyberdog, the best UK futuristic fashion brand for anyone who wants to be an alien babe like us. As you can tell by the above photo, I've already done some shopping there before. I wanted their peeker shorts for ages and was so happy to finally get them. The shorts come in both a hot pant and long option. I chose the latter. They come in a variety of bright colours but I decided to get them in black because I knew I could co-ord them with more stuff. They're very versatile and I can wear them for both casual and outings and if I want to go out clubbing.




Going to a Cyberdog store is definitely an experience! It's like a mini rave once you step inside. They have UV lighting, dancers and theirs always music pumping from huge speakers to get you into a fun mindset while shopping. It's ok if you can't go to their physical store though, they do sell clothes online and have recently been stocked in Dollskill.


The great thing about Cyberdog is everything comes in the same colour scheme so it's really easy to mix and match the items! Choom is rocking this hot pant and crop set in her signature colours. 

 

Most items are one size but the material is super stretchy so can accommodate those with smaller or fuller figures, as modelled by Choom.


Choom & I both visited the Camden store recently and we fell in love with this mesh dress! As you probably already know I'm no stranger to mesh and can see it fitting into my wardrobe really well. I particularly like it in pink, which is unusual for me because I usually like more pastel pink shades. I'd probably wear this with a body underneath, or a cute bra and hot pants.

 
I've also tried on their orbit moon dress in silver. It gives me so many Space Channel 5 vibes and it made me feel almost as cool as Ulala, if only for just a little while. But unfortunately it only comes in one size and it was a little too big for me. Guess I'll just have to eat more, right? Hmm...


I'm hoping to get this 8-bit style dog print set at some point. It's quite bright but I think the design is just too cute to pass up. And I love me a crop top. It looks like I'm going to have to go back to the Cyberdog store soon and do some serious shopping...has anything from there caught your eye too?

Shady xx

1 comment: