Tuesday 7 July 2015

Shady - Casual Cool

Hey!

As I'm currently on a break (from education, work or from life itself? Who knows?) that means that atm if I'm not eating or sleeping then I'm on the internet. I spend so much time logged on that when my street had a ten minute power cut the other day I began to consider funeral options. 
Okay...so that's a bit of an exaggeration, but what I'm trying to say is that I really love the internet.


But there's something I love just as much as the internet - Clothes. 
Which makes me very vulnerable to the temptations of online shopping. In this outfit I'm wearing two of my fave online clothing brands!


I'm wearing the 'Hater's Tears' crop top by O-Mighty @omweekend
I accidentally bought the tee version of this first because I'm a doofus, but anyway. I have bought items from O-Mighty before and already knew that their XS-S size in crop tops is a perfect fit. And as you can probably tell, like 90% of my wardrobe consists of crop tops.
Just a heads up if you are thinking of ordering items from O-Mighty - their delivery time is roughly 2-4 weeks.


I tried copying the print on the crop top by adding the lil' teardrop emoji here.


My gym shorts are from another of my faves, Unif. They are a really edgy brand and I pretty much love everything on their site...but funds...
I meant to purchase the pink version of these shorts but yeah I got the blue ones. *Doofus alert no.2*
But I'm glad that I got this colour now as I have a lot of pink stuff as it is and the blue matches my hair quite nicely, don't you think? ;D They are super comfy too! So all's well that ends well. 



I wanted this to be a casual look so I teamed the outfit with my pink and white Adidas slides, which I found for a really cheap price in Blitz London, a vintage store just off of London's Brick Lane.
Slides are something which I've noticed (thanks again, to the internet) have become pretty trendy this season.



I also took it upon myself to attempt to try and make the dreaded combo of socks and sandals cool. Did it work?



Shady wears:

Crop Top - OMIGHTY
Gym Shorts - UNIF
Hair bands (worn as bracelets) - PRIMARK
Slides - ADIDAS

2 comments:

  1. what size are those gym shorts in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in socks and sandals! I like your braids, too. If you got your tongue, navel, and cute face pierced, you'd look so perfect.

    ReplyDelete