Monday 26 October 2015

Choom - Gloom

Hey!


Halloween is such a big event in Japan so I decided to get in the spirit (see what I did there) and transform into my spoopy alter ego - Gloom.


Halloween outfits don't have to be scary, bloody or gory! 


I wanted something I could wear both as an everyday outfit and for Halloween. Practical and fashionable! This cute dress from One Spo features a winky face and is super mini and form fitting. I can wear it during the day as a casual dress with tights and flatforms, and then to a Halloween event at night!



I didn't want to go completely monochrome with this look so I thought it would be cool to accent the co-ord with purple. I'm wearing a heart choker and bracelet I got for my birthday (thanks Cece Moomin and Annabelle!) to match my floofy earrings, eyeliner and lipstick.


Thinking about spoopy things.


Happy Halloween!

Thank you to Charles, ichiban fan and number one camera man for the pics!

Dress - ONESPO
Shoes - H&M
Choker&bracelet - SPINNS
Earrings - PARIS KIDS
Lipstick - ILLAMASQUA



2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely look!
    I love how simple and pretty it is :)
    My favourite part is the makeup + earrings combo!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is so unique! Love everything about your blog!

    SO happy to be back!
    Wishing you a lovely day,
    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete