Wednesday 5 August 2015

Choom - Colour Test

Hey!

Every day is a photo opportunity. Life is a catwalk. Take every chance to dress up. Insert inspirational quote here. The point being I met Shady at a train station and we had an impromptu photo shoot.

The weather was actually nice enough for once (I know right what is an English summer?) so I could just wear a dress. This is honestly a huge luxury in England so I have to take advantage whenever I can!


I love this print by &OtherStories which was part of a collection featuring clothes of all the same print. It reminds me of a TV colour test. So retro. I chose this fit and flare dress because it was definitely the cutest item. Also, this is one of the few things I own that fits me perfectly that doesn't have some sort of alteration. I really recommend this brand the fit is so snug and the material isn't elasticated either. 


I went with these chunky Mary Jane shoes to complete this retro look. My initial thought was to wear a daintier, thinner heel but I can't resist chunky platforms. Plus these are way more comfy!


Choom wears:

Dress - &OTHERSTORIES
Shoes - OFFICE
Necklace - SWAROVSKI

No comments:

Post a Comment