Tuesday 22 December 2015

Choom - Cyber Festive

Hey!


Christmas is upon us so I thought I should do a Christmas themed outfit, with a little cyber twist of course!


So I saw this amazing cyber set by independent French designer Kiss Me, Kill Me and I had to have it! It has all the components I love about an outfit, fluff, pink, cyber style, sparkly etc what's not to love? 


I was so worried about the sizing but everything fits so well! I got a size S and I'm a UK 8. I think for me personally the top is a bit big so when (not if) I order from this store again I might ask for the top half to be an XS. I also love that you can actually clip your socks or stockings to the skirt with the cute pink clips!


I wore a Cyberdog swimsuit underneath as in my opinion it's the only appropriate thing to wear when you're going for a cyber style look. I have been a fan of this Cyberdog print and I have so many items from this collection. 


For my accessories I wore a harness necklace with a sparkly pink O ring which matches perfectly with the Kiss Me, Kill me set. Finally a pair of sheer white thigh highs and spiral hairbands (worn as bracelets) to finish off this look!


Since it's December I had no intention of shooting this outfit outside. I want to say thank you to Annabelle aka Manager-san for this amazing backdrop, shooting the photos and also letting me use her flat as a studio! What would I do without her?? 


Choom wears:

Babydoll set - KISS ME, KILL ME
Swimsuit - CYBERDOG
Stockings - SHIBUYA109
Harness necklace - FLOATING LAB LONDON 


2 comments:

  1. That kiss me, kill me's set looks like it was made for you <3
    Loving the holographic details and the way you styled the set!

    p.s. I saw you on Rikarin's latest vlog <3 you were so cute!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Aaaah yes Rikarin is so cute and lovely T_T xx

      Delete