Tuesday 9 June 2015

SHADY KLEO

Hey :)

I'm Shady Kleo, the edgy cutie and resident internet princess at your service!



***Don't underestimate the power of my resting bitch face***

I know I always look angry in photos but I'm a real goofball at heart, I swear. Choom's catch phrase is "Goddamn it Shady!" because I'm always failing at something or other... (teehee)

And if I'm not on the internet browsing for clothes, I'm on the internet shreking noobs on Mario Kart.


As well as there being two sides to my personality; angry/goofy, the same can be said with my fashion sense. I'm either extremely bright & colourful, or keeping it simple in monochrome - I do this with my hair colours, too!


I recently graduated from university with a degree in Fashion Photography & would love to work in the industry, either in my home town of London or in Tokyo (I think I should have been born there tbh.) Of course wherever I go, I'll be sure to drag along my trusty side-kick Brian - that's what I named my soft kitty back pack by Lazy Oaf, he's alive I tell ya!


FAVE BRANDS
Dolls Kill
Moschino
Unif
Lazy Oaf

STYLE ICONS
FKA Twigs
Yolandi Visser
Rihanna
Zoe Kravitz
Brooke Candy
Melanie Martinez


FAVE MUSIC
Die Antwoord
Purity Ring
Braids
MØ
Video Game/Movie Soundtracks
K-Pop


FAVE MANGA/ANIME
Cardcaptor Sakura
Mirai Nikki
Tokyo Mew Mew
Deadman Wonderland
Pokemon (Indigo League)

PERSONAL MOTTO
Home is where the wifi is.
(▰˘◡˘▰)


I do not have an individual blog but I love keeping up to date on all my social media feeds, so I'll link you up:


Hope you like & continue to follow our blog as it grows!

Shady xxx



Shady wears:

Sports Bra - SHADE LONDON
Tennis Skirt - AMERICAN APPAREL
Gold Grill - SHOP JEEN
Suspender Tights - SOHO
Earrings - BORDERLINE APPAREL

1 comment: