Wednesday 10 June 2015

CHOOM CHAN

Hey!

I'm Choom Chan, the kawaii (Japanese for 'cute') half of the PuriCuties!



Okay, I said I'm the kawaii one, but to be honest I can never stick to one style! I would never be able to only follow one style because there's so many to explore and when you combine elements from different styles it can create a really cool look. 

When I go into kawaii mode I tend to dress head to toe in pink and blue; my favourite colour combination! I have darker days too, an all black ensemble with Demonia shoes is a look I love to wear. 


I love love love shopping and spend a lot of time on the internet browsing for new bits and pieces. It also doesn't help I live pretty close to London's major shopping street, Oxford Street, which really helps fuel my clothing addiction. 

From September I'll be living in Tokyo which means only one thing...Harajuku! There is no doubt I'll be a regular visitor to Takeshita Dori in Harajuku and Koenji, the epicentres of alternative fashion in Tokyo. I can't wait!  


FAVE BRANDS
Vivienne Westwood
Buffalo
Y.R.U
Listen Flavor
KOKOkim

STYLE ICONS
K-pop idols - CL (2NE1), G-Dragon (BIGBANG)
Mademoiselle Yulia
Hirari Ikeda
Drag Queens

FAVE MUSIC
K-pop
J-pop
Amanda Palmer
Odd Future
Panic! At The Disco

FAVE MANGA/ANIME
Sailor Moon
Ouran High School Host Club
Death Note
Watamote
Fruits Basket
Fairy Tail

PERSONAL MOTTO
Spend now, regret later.
(Let's be honest though, you'll never regret a new pair of platforms!)


I run my own separate blog where I post shoots I do with other photographers and sometimes make more personal posts. So follow me there and all my social media:

IG/Twitter: @choomychan


Well that's all from me! I hope you enjoy the upcoming posts!


Choom wears:

Crop top - SHADE LONDON
Skirt - AMERICAN APPAREL
Shoes - Y.R.U
Socks - OFFBRAND
Hair cones - EBAY
Earrings - BITCHKITSCH

Choom xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment