Saturday 27 June 2015

Shady - Minga Babe

Hey!

Who's been enjoying the lovely summer sun? The weather has been so nice recently that I thought I'd take a trip to the park...sometimes I forget that I'm actually an adult.


So apparently I turned 21 a couple weeks ago???

I'm a kid at heart, though. I know I'll have to knuckle down and figure my life out pretty soon, but right now I'm just enjoying the freedom of finishing university while I can. This little venture to the park is quite a big thing because it meant actually leaving the house! I've been playing video games non-stop for the past month.


For this look I thought I'd dress up in pink, which was my favourite colour growing up. It's now been replaced by purple, if you are curious :p


 I was also obsessed with my Barbie dolls when I was younger, dyeing - and ruining - their hair with nail polish & creating stories about them that would make the writers for Eastenders proud. (Stacy found out Barbie was actually her mother and not her sister, like she had thought, etc.)

That's why I had to wear these leggings by Minga London. They remind me of Moschino's S/S '15 collection, but using the word 'Babe' instead of Barbie gives them a cheeky spin. Shady's all about the cheekiness! ;D


But if I'm gonna dress in spirit of my childhood, I gotta have the right shoes. As a true 90's girl I had to 'spice up' my outfit (see what I did there, teehee) with YRU Qozmo Hi. I'm a bit of a giant when I wear them, though. I'm already 6ft as it is!


Yeah I tried to fit on that red doggy thing...I couldn't.



To be honest I'm a little surprised that Choom let me get away with wearing this crop top. I'd say out of the both of us she is definitely the good one. I curse like a sailor and she just looks at me like :O

Sorry Choom!

But shout out to her for getting me these cute earrings as part of my birthday present, I love them so much because they reflect my love for the internet. She knows me too well.


*Shady stare activated*


Also did anyone notice how I'm way too big for this slide? :'''''''''(

Shady xxx

Shady wears:

Bra top - MINGA LONDON
Leggings - MINGA LONDON
Earrings - BORDERLINE APPAREL
Flatforms - YRU

1 comment: