Saturday 22 August 2015

Choom - Street Fighter

Hey!


This look is one of my faves. Bold graphics and matchy matchy prints. Adidas' most wearable sports wear and fashion collab yet!




This print is so cool! I have a thing for OTT leggings (well OTT everything really but particularly OTT leggings) and these fiery ones are so perf. When it comes to graphics my opinion is that you should always look for something with a larger design. Anything too small or detailed will get lost and the overall item will look messy. A larger design is bold and will definitely stand out!



Of course I had to get the jacket to match, I was scared that overall effect of the print would be overpowering when worn together but the print is broken up nicely by the plain black and white. So to add to that effect I chose to wear a plain black bandeau bra.



Finally I kept the accessories super simple and in the same colour scheme. My necklace is the badass Street Fighter game logo in gold on a gold chain. I would have preferred a Tekken necklace but oh well. 


All photo credit to Charles the Bae. Ichiban fan and ultimate camera man.

Choom wears:

Jacket + leggings - RITA ORA X ADIDAS
Bandeau bra - NEW LOOK
Necklace - OFFBRAND (can be found on Etsy)
Visor - ASOS
Platforms - Y.R.U

No comments:

Post a Comment