Monday 5 October 2015

Shady - Dead End

Hey!


I am a huge fan of anime, especially creepy anime. And Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) happens to be my fave series. So when I saw this crop top featuring the main female protagonist, Gasai Yuno, I just had to snap it up! I decided to go to an abandoned building for this shoot as it reminded me of one of the eerie settings seen in the show.


I'm wearing one of my @ earrings (a present from Choom) - only one because I'm a moron & didn't notice that I had dropped the other! But let's pretend that it's a fashion statement. I'd like to think of myself as a futuristic version of Disney's Esmeralda...


The crop top is from a cool online store called Happy Monday & features the same print of Yuno on both the front and back! Happy Monday is a great find for anyone who loves anime as it is the focus of many of their designs. My cute pink cheerleader skirt is a piece from my custom 'Shady' set, which is from Glitters For Dinner.


I'm wearing white eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger. I love using something other than black as it stands out so much more. I hope to get a whole rainbow selection of eyeliners to try out soon!


There was a lot of old graffiti art in the abandoned building which I thought was really artistic and also added to the spookiness of the background. There was a lot of glass and rubble on the floor too, as though there could have been explosions there! It was just like something from Mirai Nikki.


"DEAD END"


Big thank you to my pal Joss who didn't mind climbing over fences & hanging off ledges with me as well as taking these spooky photos!

Crop Top - HAPPY MONDAY
Hair Scrunchies - PRIMARK
Skirt - GLITTERS FOR DINNER
Earrings - BORDERLINE APPAREL
Socks- OFFBRAND
Sandals - LA MODA

No comments:

Post a Comment